General. This policy covers how TCF treats personal information that TCF collects and receives.
Companies Not Controlled. This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that TCF does not own or control.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
- Collection. TCF collects personal information when you submit grant applications and donations to TCF through the Internet. TCF uses a third-party module to process credit card transactions; TCF does not store credit card information.
- IP Address, Analytics and Cookies. TCF automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, TCF cookie information, and the pages you request. This site uses the Google Analytics web analytics service. Information recorded by Google Analytics includes information such as how you arrived at our site (including the URL you came from, if you arrived from another site), your network name, your browser type, which type of Internet browsing device you are using, the country, state, and city where your server is located, and the pages that were viewed during your visit to our site.
- Use. TCF uses information for the following general purposes: to consider your grant applications, acknowledge and solicit donations, respond to inquiries, and improve our services.
- Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Sharing of Personal Information. TCF does not share personal information about you collected through this web site with nonaffiliated third parties except (i) to provide the services you’ve requested, (ii) when we have your permission, or (iii) under the following circumstance:
- We may provide the information to (1) our board members and accountant, (2) TCF’s auditor, legal counsel, and other professionals authorized to review TCF records required for the purposes for which they are engaged, and (3) governmental authorities authorized to request the information.
- TCF does not rent or sell personal information collected on this website to any outside organization or person.
Rights Reserved. TCF may set and access cookies on your computer. A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. For example, if you personalize a web page, or navigate within a site, a cookie helps the site to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of delivering relevant content, eases site navigation, and so on. When you return to the website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the site’s features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of this or other websites you visit.
Updates to the Policy. TCF may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by placing a prominent notice on our site. Your continued use of the website constitutes your agreement to this privacy statement and any updates.
Policy last updated on January 2, 2021